Launching February 2022
Designed specifically for nonprofits, NonprofitCore manages your organization’s core activities—accounting, CRM, and fundraising—in one intuitive, easy-to-use solution designed specifically for nonprofits:
- One platform
- One user experience
- One support team
- One contract
Build lasting relationships and sustainability within your community. NonprofitCore’s Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) module enables you to connect, steward, and retain more donors with all of your insight, engagement, and communication in one space.
- View a dashboard overview of your records with profile metrics, trends, and insights for any date range. Or dig in deeper for a visual summary of each profile.
- Easily search for an individual constituent’s profile to see a complete picture of their donation and communication history.
- Capture and manage relationships across your prospects, donors, contacts, and organizations.
- Don’t miss a beat—create tasks and notes to keep your team on track and moving towards your goals.
- Collect and easily filter by information unique to your organization with custom fields.
Service and Support
Our team is dedicated to delivering an exceptional client experience. We aim to empower you with the tools you need to be engaged, active leaders of your own learning.
Foundant enables your nonprofit’s long-term success through:
Every nonprofit is unique, and your migration needs are no different. Our team will consult with you to determine the scope of your data migration needs to ensure the smoothest transition to NonprofitCore. *A one-time migration fee will be added. See pricing for details.
Onboarding and Ongoing Training
Our training plan is designed to engage your team in learning the software and understanding how to optimize NonprofitCore to meet your specific organizational needs. You’ll have access to in-product how-tos, step-by-step training, videos, learning guides, and Foundant Courses. Also find a range of additional resources, including educational webinars, articles, FAQs, and more.
Email, phone, and chat support
Convenient, responsive, and helpful. Our Client Support Team is readily available via phone, email, and chat. You deserve support when you need it, however you want it.
Peer-to-Peer Idea Sharing and Collaboration
Explore discussions, find resources, and exchange ideas with your nonprofit peers through Compass, Foundant’s online community.