FOUNDANT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- Filling out a form on www.foundant.com and all subdomains of www.foundant.com
- Attending a live Foundant event or an event hosted by one of Foundant’s partner organizations
- Providing information to a Foundant contact via phone or email for Foundant’s services
- Foundant is the sole owner of the information collected through the methods listed above.
- We only collect the information you voluntarily share via our website, email, or other forms of direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How We Use The Information We Collect
- We will use your information to respond to you as requested.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners as necessary for processes related to your request.
- We may contact you via email regarding the products and services we offer or to share information about the philanthropic sector that might be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you; you can opt out of these communications at any time.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of Foundant,
- With written authorization,
- With a regulator, law enforcement agency, or personnel,
- In emergency situations,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website or any Foundant services,
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
- In the event that we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation, or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- Foundant has implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards and operational procedures to protect all information we collect and/or maintain.
- Transactions over the internet involving information are encrypted.
- We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
- You may opt out of communication with us at any time by updating your subscription preferences.
- You can contact our Support team to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Foundant has appointed a Privacy Officer and Security Officer who are responsible for the protection of information.
- Foundant is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact our Support team.
- We use Google Analytics to understand our website performance and provide the best user experience as possible. Google Analytics may collect number of users, session statistics, approximate geolocation, browser and device information. Google Analytics does not collect personally identifiable information, and includes IP anonymization to keep the identity of website users protected. Data within Google Analytics is not share to third party platforms for advertising purposes such as Google Ads.
- To provide relevant remarketing and advertising efforts, we utilize third party online advertising vendors such as Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These platforms may collect device and browser information, ad interactions, website interactions, conversion actions, IP addresses, and timestamps. We do not share personal information with these advertising platforms. These platforms have privacy procedures in place to ensure that your data stays anonymous or pseudonymous. To learn more about the individual data processing of these platforms, or to adjust your user-based advertising, please visit the resources below.
- Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/
- Google Privacy and Terms: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- To learn how to opt-out of user-based advertising on Google, visit here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293?hl=en
- To learn how to adjust how ads on Facebook are shown to you, visit here: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- LinkedIn members can control the use of their personal data for advertising purposes here: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising/actions-that-showed-interest
- You can also opt-out from participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA: https://optout.aboutads.info/, or the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada: https://youradchoices.ca/
- Foundant collects the following personally identifiable information (PII):