You care about achieving your goals and meeting the needs of your end-users, and we build software to help you do just that. Experienced Product Management and Engineering teams, coupled with our deep understanding of and commitment to the philanthropic sector, allows our focus to stay on creating solutions that benefit our clients, regardless of your size or the complexity of your needs.
Foundant for Grantmakers
Grant management software designed for funders of all sizes no matter how you give: high request volume, relationship-based funding, or multi-year giving. By creating streamlined processes for intake, tracking, communication, and analysis, Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) provides all stakeholders in the giving process the tools and information you need, saving time and resources on tactical tasks.
A reliable and right-sized tool to streamline your grantmaking:
- Application Intake
- Due Diligence and Internal Evaluation
- External Reviews
- Decision Making
- Impact and Outcomes Tracking
- Automated Communications
- Data Analysis
Foundant for Community Foundations
Fund accounting software designed for philanthropic organizations, big or small, looking to reduce or eliminate information silos to better achieve their missions. CommunitySuite is a fund-based accounting and donor relationship management system that provides a holistic view of financials, donors, events, and giving.
- Seamless integration between accounting and donor relationship management systems.
- Increased visibility of donor activity across the organization.
- Tools to track and enable campaigns.
- Saved time and improved visibility with integrated online grant submission and donor portals.
- A system that works with your workflow.
Foundant for Scholarship Providers
Scholarship management software designed to manage any volume of scholarship opportunities. Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) moves all pieces of the scholarship workflow into one system. Built-in tools allow applicants to find opportunities, contributors to manage their requests, donors and evaluators to access information, and scholarship coordinators to track requirements and renewals.
Create scholarship programs that match students to the right opportunities using:
- Invitation only
- Keyword Search
- Eligibility Match
- Universal Application.
Then, streamline decision making with online evaluations, quick views in-system via reporting, and post-award Follow Up forms for tracking acceptance, requirements, and renewals.
Foundant for Grantseekers
Grant management software designed to help nonprofit organizations and grant consultants find and secure funding to fulfill your mission. GrantHub allows you to manage your grants – from funder research to the final grant report.
Use GrantHub to:
- Build strong funder relationships that increase your competitive advantage.
- Coordinate and collaborate with your team remotely.
- Maintain critical institutional knowledge of funding efforts through personnel changes.
- Track your team’s progress and receive email reminders for important deadlines, activities, and grant commitments.
- Support data-driven decisions with up-to-date reports on your grant fundraising efforts.
An intuitive grant management solution to help you find the grant funding you need, develop strong relationships with your funders, streamline the grant application process, and ensure you deliver on grant commitments.
Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) Demo Webinar
A product demonstration of Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM), a reliable and easy to use solution for streamlining your scholarship process for applicants, reviewers and administrators.
Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) Demo Webinar
A product demonstration of Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM), online grants management software for Grantmakers.