Foundant is proud to be part of the Bozeman, Montana community as well as all the communities where our team members live and work. We strongly believe it’s our obligation to support our communities through organizations that are working to improve the quality of life where we live and work. We therefore have multiple efforts in place to give back at the company level, as well as support team member passions and efforts.
Foundant’s company level giving is focused in three areas:
Food and housing security continues to be an issue in the Gallatin Valley. Thirteen percent (1 in 7) of Gallatin County residents live below the federal poverty level and are in need of support with meeting basic needs. We believe Foundant has a role to play in supporting local organizations that provide services to those needing help in meeting these basic needs, particularly if they have a tie to education or health programs.
As a strong supporter of connecting college students to opportunities in the technology sector, Foundant supports in-school and out-of-school programs that connect students with resources they need to reduce the opportunity gap for ages Kindergarten through adult.
Health & Wellness
We support organizations dedicated to healthcare access for underserved populations, partner violence victims, child abuse, foster care, and mental health services.
We encourage our team members to personally give back through volunteerism and/or with a financial match for their personal contributions of their time or money.
Foundant’s 2022 giving recap can be divided into three venues:
Charitable Giving Commitee
Foundant Company Giving
Foundant Philanthropy Perk
How to Apply
We review requests on a quarterly basis. Requesting organizations should address their specific request in writing to either of the following:
Charitable Giving Committee
c/o Foundant Technologies, Inc.
143 Willow Peak Drive
Bozeman, MT 59718
The Committee meets regularly to review all requests. Foundant will provide a written response for each inquiry for support. The Committee will only consider one contribution request per year from each organization.
All charitable requests must contain the following:
- The amount requested and funding periods.
- Any key deadline dates.
- The organization’s program / project needs.
- The organization’s program / project “fit” with Foundant Technologies’ donation guidelines.
- The organization’s goals and objectives.
- Specific Company employee involvement with the organization, if any.
- A mission statement of the organization or project.
- The organization’s name, address, telephone number, and the name of a contact person familiar with the proposal.
- If it is a first time or multiyear request, please include the following information on the formal request:
- Current operating budget; program/project budget, if applicable; sources of financial support; amounts committed or pending; and a statement of administrative, fundraising, and general expenses.
- A copy of the organization’s certificate from the Internal Revenue Service as a Sec. 501(c) (3) organization.
- A list of officers, board members, and affiliates.
- A personal interview with an official of the organization may be required by one or more members of the charitable giving committee as a condition of contributing. If the request is made by a person in an outlying location, the interview can be accomplished by local management or by telephone.
At Foundant Technologies, we encourage good citizenship and responsiveness to the civic, cultural, health, and educational needs of the communities in which we operate. We are committed to our role as corporate citizens to support, to the greatest degree possible, those community organizations which provide services to our team members and the communities we serve.