What do the San Francisco Giants and the Kansas City Royals have in common? They are both in this year’s World Series and they are both part of the “Cactus League” – 15 MLB teams that train in Arizona each spring.
So, what does this have to do with you (or Foundant for that matter)? Foundant Summit 2015 in Tempe, AZ, that’s what!!
Let’s take a quick look back for a moment….
Summit 2012 – Big Sky Resort – Big Sky, Montana
Summit 2013 – Wild Dunes – Isle of Palms, South Carolina
What did these two events have in common? GLM training and FUN!! And we’ll deliver no less at the 2015 Foundant Summit. During our 2015 Spring Training, clients (both experienced and beginners) will receive the training needed to step up to the plate with their Foundant GLM systems. At Summit 2015, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Learn the ins and outs of GLM from Foundant staff and some of our expert clients.
• Get caught up on all the new features and enhancements, including what to do once Report Fields are gone.
• Take advantage of One-on-One training to implement what you’ve learned in group training sessions or check things off your to-do list.
• Discover how to manage your processes, communications channels, and workflow as well as how and when to use Foundant GLM Reporting.
• Meet with our Development team and gain firsthand knowledge of what’s coming up in the software, give feedback directly to our VP of Development, and share with Dev your GLM wish list items.
• Network with other grantmakers where you’ll learn not only best practices, but also unique ideas on how others are using GLM.
This year’s hands on training breakouts, Learning Lab sessions and an optional One-on-One Training time are the World Series of Foundant GLM training opportunities! Spring Training at Foundant Summit 2015 is where you need to be to hit a home run for your organization!
Early Bird registration ends on December 31, 2014, so don’t wait to register
Find more information about the Summit 2015 venue, Tempe Mission Palms, here or by clicking on the image below.
Take an inside look at all Foundant Client Events through this recent blog post