Sammie Holzwarth has been with Foundant for three years. Starting as an intern, she moved to the Client Success Manager (CSM) role after college. She has loved building relationships with clients, hearing about all of the great things the different foundations are doing, and the changing work from one client to another.
After implementing more than 100 clients in Foundant GLM, Sammie is taking her product expertise to the sales side of the company. She will support the sales team, keeping them up to date on new functionality in GLM, as well as doing the “heavy lifting” during the more technical demos.
The Foundant sales team knows the product, but Sammie is able to bring her day-to-day experience from more than two years of client training to the table. In addition, Sammie will also be responsible for Foundant’s new online “Learning Lab” built to aide in the onboarding process of new clients, as well as to keep existing Foundant clients up-to-date during new releases.
Sammie is really excited to be able to show the exciting new features of GLM to a new crowd of people in the fast paced world of sales!
A little more Sammie info:
1. Favorite Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor? Halfbaked Froyo
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 2 items could you not survive without? My friends and wine
3. Favorite “weekender” spot in Montana? I don’t know if I want to publicize my favorite place, I don’t want it to become too crowded ;-). I love being up at Big Sky.
4. If you were given an all-expense paid trip to anywhere, where would you go? Bali
5. If someone said, “Take the day off!” What would you do? A full spa day, or a day out in nature – either fishing, skiing, or hiking